- We listen to you. At our boutique firm, you won’t get lost in a crowd of clients. When you work with us, you’ll work directly with a seasoned financial advisor who is pleased to spend time with you. You’re among a few select clients, enabling us to provide you a concierge-level of service. You can quickly access each advisory team member with direct cell phone contact.
- You’ll get help from us on a wide variety of issues. No question or issue is ‘off the table’ – any financial topic, and many non-financial ones, are encouraged. Financial well-being is intrinsically tied to nearly every aspect of your life, which are critical to take into consideration when planning your financial future. When you’re best served by an outside expert, we’ll help you find the right one and work with them for your benefit.
- We collaborate with your entire advisory team. If you have multiple trusted professional advisors, we’re happy to provide high-level communication across your entire team, so nothing falls through the cracks.
- Your best interest is our highest priority. We are a fiduciary for you. This means we always provide you with advice that is the best for you.
- Your money is always responsibly handled. Our Fee-Only structure saves you commission charges, and you’ll be charged a simple transparent fee based on the success we help you build. Our advice to you is free of the conflicts that plague many other advisors. We serve only you and never up-sale other products or services.
- Our CFP® certifications show our commitment to professionalism. Every member of your advisory team is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERTM or is working towards their certification. All advisory team members maintain professional membership in the National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) and the Financial Planning Association (FPA).
We’ve also carefully considered and committed our core values and purpose to writing. You can understand a lot about us by reading them.
Comparing us to another firm? Use our checklist for selecting a Wealth Management firm for a list of important questions to ask.